Fwd: RE: [Harp-L] Si Bheag Si Mhor on Paddy Richter tuned D harp

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Shaw" <moorcot@...>
wrote:
<snip>

> You really don't need anything special
> to play this tune, just a Richter-tuned
> harp played in first position.  It's in
> the key of D major, so grab an out-of-the-box
> SP20 low D and you're away.

An XB-40 in G also works very nicely in second position. I'll be doing
this tune in duet with a violinist (who will play the harmony part) as
part of a celtic music concert in a few weeks.

Winslow