Re: [Harp-L] is harmonica your first instument ?

I took piano as a kid, quit after about four years.
Took up harp when I turned about 11. Got serious
aobut harp in my 20s, returned to piano in my 30s,
picked up guitar in my 40s.

Still suck at piano and guitar, but love to fool
around with them.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.