[Harp-L] Re: vocal harmonizer?

  Hi Doc
  (I hope I don't get 2 messages through - the first one had a mishap)
  It looks like decent gear, but the price at this moment is way above my budget.
  The Digitech vocal 300 costs about a fifth of this one.
  I'll try and investigate both somehow.

  Thanks for the link,
  Ludo

  Dennis Alters wrote:
Hope this helps. A friend of mine bought a harmonizer.

TC Helicon Vocal Technologies, division of TC Electonics, Voice Live. Cost
about a grand when I bought it.

http://www.tc-helicon.com/VoiceLive