[Harp-L] Randy Singer's Harmonica Jukebox- new feature

I am formally announcing the unveiling of my new website feature entitled the "HARMONICA JUKEBOX".

It is an online jukebox that plays excerpts of my music, in 30 SECOND EXCERPTS. It has come to my attention that some jazz players do not know my rock stylings and vice versa, etc. I dug into my 20 years of archives of recordings with Julio Iglesias, Blondie, live music bootleg recordings, obscure sessions and other late night explorations into overblowing, funk, experimental, meditation, hard rock, blues, dance, bebop and beyond on chromatic and diatonic and have placed it online. Kind of like a free boxed set.

The media player designed for this took my designer many hours to design. Though visually simple, it is a very complex player that found ways of streaming music so that two or more songs would not simultaneously play and one could see what song is playing and not lose your place. Of course, high speed users will have the most satisfactory results.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING THIS PLAYER FOR YOURSELF WITH YOUR MUSIC, please contact my web designer DAVID JACOBS at media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I think it would be cool if many of us archived our favorite recordings for all to hear. Go for it!!!!

I am also announcing that I am working on my next cd.
THE TITLE OF MY NEW CD IS CALLED HARMONICA JUKEBOX. Look for it later this year. (don't steal my title! ):):

You can find the HARMONICA JUKEBOX easily on my website. If you have any design suggestions for the JUKEBOX player, please email me.
I am working on adding the neon on the top!!

http://www.randysinger.com

"I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving: To reach the port of heaven, we must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against, but we must sail, and not drift, nor lie at anchor."
--Oliver Wendell Holmes