[Harp-L] Next Dates for Rod and Honey's Harmonica Workshops . . .

Hey Doc,

Very clever to get harmonica players to pay you to use them as research subjects, they are the closest to troubled adolescents you can get without having to hang around high schools (especially since your complications with that cheerleader and the double-low C. She'll never be able to listen to an overblow again without screaming, poor girl.)

-Dave "No, please, don't, stop!" Fertig

At 12:52 PM 2/8/2006, you wrote:
From: "Dennis Alters" <dennisaltersmd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Next Dates for Rod and Honey's Harmonica Workshops and class summary
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 21:23:46 -0800

Hi,
We enjoyed another great Workshop from Rod and Honey on Jan. 29. I am
sending the summary under separate cover and in installments to our
students. There was a lot of material covered and it is taking more time
than I estimated. Really great stuff.
(snip)
Looking forward to seeing you at the next class.

 Doc
Dennis B. Alters, MD,
Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology