Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:16:00 -0500

From: "Jonathan R. Ross" <jross38@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [Harp-L] overbends

To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

For the record, I did not and do not dismiss overbends as a valid

technique, nor an extremely useful one.  They most obviously are, just

as bends are.  What I was addressing was more how they (and bends,

frankly) are being used in certain ways which may not be making the

progress often stated for them.

 oo    JR "Bulldogge" Ross

()()   & Snuffy, too:)

`--'