[Harp-L] a question

Our friend, Rob, asked me to fwd the following  to Harp-L because he forgot
address harp-l in a reply to me.
ron  -  here's Rob's post:

Excellent comments Ron, Carlos Del Junco is a terrific  example on OB used in
a 'Blues & Beyond' context...as well are Adam Gussow,  Jason Ricci, and
Dennis Gruenling and Michael Peloquin, Tim Moyer, Wade  Schuman.....to name just a
few.

The Jazz & Beyond   (Diatonic)cats that come to mind at first are Chris M,
Allen Holmes, George  Brooks, Randy Singer, Jeff Grossberg, Mike Turk, William
Galison and MANY more  I'm not not remembering at the moment in the US.

Then there's  country/bluegrass, Celtic, Eastern and on &  on.....

I know I'm leaving out many of the europeans,  so feel (euro cats) to chime
in. Many GREAT players overe dere!,-) That are  Kicking Butt.

also, hi to Tinus and Ludos, I always enjoy your posts and  'sound' updates
on your OB progress.....sounding better &  better!!!!...bravo!

Nice Thread!

best,
rob paparozzi