[Harp-L] Re: Overblowing

Lots of great commentary here!  A large part of my frustration with the overblow thang is that a
large part of the equation seems to be having the proper harmonica.  Back when I first heard about
overblows, all I had to do was order one from Joe Filisko and wait a few months.  But now, Filisko
only makes harps for the privileged few and that doesn't include me.  Same goes for Sleigh.  Sure
I've tried to adjust my own harps with varying degrees of success and I've ordered
"overblow-friendly" harps from other customizers.  But nothing came close to my Filisko (which bit
the dust a couple years ago), so I feel like I'm automatically eliminated from the elite circle of
overblowers.  Anybody else feel that way?