Re: [Harp-L] re: a question

No one asked for it, but here's my opinion: stop talking to and
listening to harmonica players on this topic.  There are tons of other
musicians out there who are disconnected from the "how" who'd be more
than happy to tell you whether they like the harmonica on this song or
that.

I play with lots of other musicians -- non-harmonica players -- who
don't give a spit whether I play valved diatonics or overbend or play
in 8th position or switch harps 15 times in the chorus or play six
altered tunings, but they'll tell me when something doesn't sound right
and when it does.  I trust the people I play with, and I do my best to
achieve the best sound I can.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps