Re: [Harp-L] Re: Lightning In a Bottle

Hi,

here's some more: Angelique Kidjo, Odetta, India.Arie, Natalie Cole, Ruth
Brown, Bonnie Raitt, Mavis Staples, Keb' Mo', Shemekia Copeland, James Blood
Ulmer, Buddy Guy, Macy Gray (very cool version of the "You're nothing but a
hounddog" thing!), Larrie Johnson, Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown, Hubert Sumlin,
Solomon Burke, B.B. King, Gregg Allman and i'm sure, i forgot some more.
Fascinating pics around the stage...some interviews, really worth buying that
disc. Like it very much.

cu,
Ralf