RE: [Harp-L] vocal harmonizer?

I see.
  I wonder if there is a processor on the market where you can use a footswitch or so, to change the set key during performance?

  BTW the one I had in mind also had settings per voice, like male-baritone, female-soprano etc.

  Ludo

Chris Michalek wrote:

BOSS Makes a harmonizer pedal that works well with the harmonica but
the problem is key changes during a song.

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.