[Harp-L] Re: Amp Stand

I would suggest buying Fender tilt legs, a stand is another piece of
equipment you have to lug around. The standard milk crate has done me well for  many
years. For tilt legs, you need the 19" and can ordered from Jay Fletcher,  who
deals in Fender parts at _jay_fletcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:jay_fletcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)    Tell him Sonny Jr sent you. On a reissue and bassman note in
general, once  things slow down a bit, I am thinking of moving in the area of
selling my  transformers and custom paper oil capacitors as a starter kit for
bassman guys  as one option, or even my output transformers which are custom
made and better  than ANY clone on the market, and I know who hypes theirs the
most, we have torn  them down and it is not the real deal. I am thinking of
something more extensive  than even my 12 page customer manual, a small booklet
Taming the Bassman for  Harp, and offer for a price a personal customer service
package where you can  work one on one with me with your bassmans. I video
versus a booklet, or both,  may be also where I am thinking. To just give a tube
setup does not do the  player justice, understanding why and how you can take
that harsh sounding  reissue, original bassman, someone else's clone, and
make it thick and fat As  Possible, is what I am thinking about. Once the ad for
Harphouse hits in the end  of Feb to 35,000 harp players, I will be busy for a
pretty good while. Thoughts  or suggestions welcome. I don't like "mods"
where you are stuck with whatever  sound they give you when they internally tweak
your bassman, I know all the  techs that do them and hear more negative
reports from players than the  positive, I have it figured out pretty well and want
to expand it to all, not  just those that can have the amp for life in the
410. I am buying out my last  supply house of capacitors soon so I will have
limited supply.