Re: [Harp-L] Your 'dream' small amp?

Hey folks,

With regard to the small amp discussion, I'll put in a good word for the
Kalamazoo I that I bought before the Holidays.  It sounds pretty good for as
small as it is.  I do have to say that mine is a little weak in the volume
dept.  What does anybody think I might do to beef up the volume?  I've read
on this list about replacing the tubes and caps.  Does this do anything to
increase the volume?  As for the looks of the thing I have to say it's one
of the ugliest designs to ever come along.  The cap is so stupid looking
that I've kicked around building a new, simpler cab for it.  But if I can't
get a little more volume out of it there wouldn't be much point to that.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh