Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Fwd: New deluxe version of the Hohner 270

Bobbie makes some excellent observations regarding the Slidemeister list.

      It doesn't surprise me though, as that list NEVER hesitates to make it clear that ARE  "EXCLUSIVE" and any association with "D" word pretty much sends them running for the hills!,-)))

  Thanx for sharing Bobbie,
  best,
  rob paparozzi

EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Bobbie Giordano writes (snipped):

"Permit me a personal comment, if I may... I do find it disturbing that
the only announcement so far, and hence, flurry of discussion, has been
only given to the chromatic mailing list, when I am certain there are as
many chromatically-interested players here on Harp-L, HarpTalk and the
other lists, as on SlideMeister. I sincerely hope this is not a trend in
the making."

.....you're absolutely correct. I'm a chromatic player learning to play
Blues on diatonic (hopefully). But I still play, buy and am interested in
everything to do with chromatics as are many other people here as you've already
surmised. I didn't join SlideMeister initially because it seemed so
restrictive, and I was far more interested in the camaraderie I'd already become aware
of here on Harp-L. I didn't think that meant we'd be excluded from chrom
information, though.
Thank you for bringing the information here. Much appreciated, Bobbie.

Elizabeth