[Harp-L] re: practice

This is my new practice regime.

I was working long hours four days a week with 3 days off. I rearranged my
schedule so I work 5 days a week 7-3. This gives me more time in the evening to
practice. I put an old recliner and a rug into my practice room in the basement
so I'd be more comfortable. I pour a glass of wine. I try to spend some time
during my  daily walk thinking about things that I should practice. I sit down
and try to play 1/2 to an hour everyday. I also play piano, practice karate,
and I'm in the middle of writing a novel so I'm a little scattered.

The first fifteen minutes is the hard part. If I can stick it out for fifteen
minutes then it's hard to stop--I want to keep on going.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm