[Harp-L] FINGERS

I had the great pleasure of seeing "Fingers Taylors"  with his blues band  a few times and I can assure you he is a massively talented blues harp player - absolutely "MASSIVE" !!! Anyway one of the shows I seen, he shared the gig with "Jumpin Johnny" a great player out of New Orleans, and they dubbed their show the battle of the harmonica manicacs - with a poster showing them wearing boxing gloves and squaring off to do battle.....You could only imagine the treat that was...WOW

Frank