Re: [Harp-L] Stupid question about Digitech processors

Hi Jim -

The expression pedal can be used for volume or other things like effect level,
based on how you set up each patch. I highly recommend reading the manual
before you buy so you have a better idea of what you'll be able to do. The
manuals are online here:

http://www.digitech.com/literature.htm

I have a couple of digitech processors and they are both very good (Vocal 300
for harmonica and RP300A for guitar). My only complaint is that using the
harmonizer one octave down does not yield a clear in-tune result. I think you
need to get a more expensive unit such as a $2500 eventide for an accurate
harmonizer effect, but I could be wrong....

- Slim.

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 10:57:59 -0500, Jim Hanks wrote