Re: [Harp-L] Re: reverb pedals

In a message dated 12/31/2006 2:57:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  set the Tuna Melt tremolo pedal  speed to match the speed of my
throat vibrato.   A nice side effect is it makes the vintage  speaker
sound
like it's  breaking up more then it is.   The Flot-A-Tone has a
tremolo channel but there is no speed control  making it useless for
harp.
Effects can be like garlic. A little  bit can go a long way. I try not
to make it obvious that I'm using  them.  A guitarist in the audience
asked me last week when do I  use the pedals.  I told him I leave them
on all  night.   Thats good use without overkill

        Thanx for that. I'll get Tuna  Melt for sure now. You can really go
wrong at that price anyway. The other ones  I have are great too so it figures
that all of 'em should be pretty cool. I was  thinking of getting a Dan
Electro delay too.
          Randy