[Harp-L] For those who live in the Bay area

Hey Robert,
  Congratulations on the new restaurant!  Meant to look you up in Denver
and introduce myself.  One of your old postings that mentioned harpist
Applejack intrigued me.  One of the first white harp players on the Chicago
scene; right there with Siegel, Portnoy, Carp, Estrin and Lupkin.  And one
of the least known.  Was glad to see that Apple is still actively playing.
As I remember, he definitely had his own style and sound.  Kind of like
butter melting.  I always enjoyed his playing and actually wound up filling
his spot in a local band after he left for the West Coast.  Never felt I
played the horn lines as well as he did; he really nailed them.  Was
wondering if he does any unison lines with Mike Peloquin's sax or harp in
the band.
  Anyway, good luck on the new business venture.  Nice website.

All the best,
Mick Zaklan