[Harp-L] Paul Linden

Paul Fans...

I have the  CD " Harmonica Blow Off" -New York State Rhythm & Blues Festival.
It's  from the Syracuse Society...I bought it when I drove 5 hrs to see Hummel &
James Harman (my hero) when I first started playing harmonica about 4 years ago.

It say it was recorded in 2000

Paul Linden appears by himself with local back up on:

3. Chromatic Swing
(Nicely done, innovative)

6. Walter's Boogie
(Most soulful version I ever heard & my fave version of an instrumental cover)

9. Coal Miner
(The Nappy Brown tune   3rd position)

Dennis Gruenling & Sugar Ray Norcia are also on this disc.

Happy New Year all & I hope everybody finds their dream in 2007!

--
James Day & the Fish Fry
"Jump Blues & Greasy Grooves"