[Harp-L] What I got for x-mas (mini-harp-king)

I went for the 2 10" "soulful" because of size and weight (35 lbs) while retaining a performance audible volume. NYC trains and cab weight! As for the ThunderHarp amp I'm going to go with 700 with packing and shipping. I'm sincere when I say it's a great piece of equipment. Purchased about 6-8 months ago and in pristine shape. You can see the specs and my review on Steve's website: http:// stevesmic.tripod.com/ Thanks. dennis