[Harp-L] RE: Paul Linden

Jason....woah..I never heard of Paul Linden but did a search and found some downloads available  in a few different places.  This  guy is amazing.,,Right on bro!
Do you have any suggestions on what I should purchase by him.  By the way jason,,,after seeing you on you tube, I plan on sending some  cash your way to purchase a cd or 2....You are a rare talent in your own right.   I'll be hopping in front of an audience soon for the first time in my 42 year life.  Right now i'm focusing on picking up technique tips by listening to people like yourself, dennis, and a few other whose style  i really enjoy...Rob