[Harp-L] What I got for x-mas (mini-harp-king)

Ordered a "Soulful" 2 10'' 55 watt amp from John Kinder who builds the Harpkings. My girlfriend bought me a Klotz guitar/mike cable from Kendrick which as found out on the Weber Harp board makes a difference in optimizing my mike (I have a ThunderHarp mike) sound transmission. I may be forced to sell my really terrific ThunderHarp 10" amplifier to finance my new Soulful which I needed for the added stage volume. I consider this with the ambivalence one often feels during a divorce though as I love this amp. Be well in 2007. dennis (nyc)