Re: [Harp-L] Little Walter trivia contest

Roller Coaster?

----- Original Message ----
From: "rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 2:58:30 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Little Walter trivia contest

Heyt my momm's getting hip. Last year she got me Miles Davis "Kind of
Blue", this year she gave me Chess Record's "Best of Little Walter".
So here's the question--(drum roll please) On what ultra cool Little
Walter instrumental is Bo Diddley playing rhythm guitar?

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm