[Harp-L] Marine Band Deluxe Blues

"...Anyone solve this issue? (I shove the harp deep into my mouth)

James Day"

  If you want to try something other than modifiying the Marine Band, and the SP 20 is not bright enough, I suggest you try a Huang Silvertone Deluxe if you have not already.  The shape is so sleek and smooth you cannot possibly shred a lip on it.  It has a thin profile and very bright sound.  Another suggestion is the Hohner Golden Melody- though its sound seems more deep and rich than bright- but it is a real comfortable and smooth harp.

Larry C