[Harp-L] Super Chromonica 270 Deluxe

Hi gang,

I recently got a lovely Hohner Super Chromonica 270
Deluxe as a present and it is a real beauty!

I've been playing the Marine Band Deluxe harps for
a while now and liking them alot, so my lovely wife
got me the 270 Deluxe 12-hole button job and I love
her for it!

This the best out of the box Hohner chromatic I've
ever owned, far exceeding the playability of the
traditional (albeit less expensive) 270. This baby
comes with a nicely sealed wooden comb, very
comfortable round hole mouthpiece and a
smooth-moving slide that needed no adjustment.

I've been playing it for a few weeks now (got it on
my birthday on 12/14), and I continue to be
impressed with the great responsiveness and
magical, mellow, dark tone that I've come to expect
from those leaky old 270s of yore.

It's flat-out a great harp.

Mine's in the key of C, but I'm already thinking
about an F or D model. Lovin' it!!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.