-----Original Message-----
From: sondheim@xxxxxxxxx

This is a bit freaky and mournful for me; I knew Al Wilson well and played with him, just before Canned Heat. He could listen to a Charlie Parker solo and read the chords out at full speed. He had perfect pitch. He lived the blues more than anyone else I knew. I didn't know these videos were on YouTube; it was incredibly sad seeing them.