Re: [Harp-L] Blues Jr mods

Hey Victor,

I looked into doing these mods on my BJ a few years
ago and decided that I was too chicken to mess
around with soldering irons and circuit boards.
However, I had some e-mail exchanges with Bill on
this and it seems like a terrific way to go. If
only i had the guts.

Good luck to you. Let us know how it goes!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

http://home.comcast.net./~machrone/bluesjunior.htm