[Harp-L] Canned Heat. "On the Road Again"

Early clip of Canned Heat doing "On the Road Again"

Al "Blind Owl" Wilson on harp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exAFl0Ufk-Y

As my friend Ed Halverson and I cruised the coast of California, from L.A. to Santa Cruz, beaches to mountains, in his VW bus, back in the "summer of love", 1968, saw Jimi Hendrix at Santa Rosa, Janis Joplin, Big Brother and the Holding Company in L.A., and generally evaded the law, this song was played repeatedly on his 8-track car stereo, as I played along on my Marine Band A.

I just fell in love with Al Wilson's tone on the harp, and his ability to use vibrato tastefully.

Bob, always a fan of the blues