RE: [Harp-L] Gifted Players, Who I Play For

Winslow Yerxa writes:
> It's said that a mark of a professional performer is one who can do
> something hard and make it look easy.
>
> If people perceive you as "gifted," then maybe that hard work has paid
> off. Why resent it?
>
> Winslow

Maybe the "gift" associated with great players is their ability to focus and
concentrate, coupled with the tenacity and discipline that enables them to
do all the hard work it takes to master a musical instrument? Of course some
modicum of nascent talent and musical ability is also helpful...

Myself -- I am afraid I have none of the above... But I have alot of fun
with my harmonicas.

Michelle