Re: [Harp-L] Gifted Players, Who I Play For (fjm Questions)

Will writes:
No. I'm just irritated by the masses of our country selling themselves short in so many ways. My musical point here is that the people could play if they wanted to play. It's just a matter of work.

That I can buy. It's just ants and grasshoppers, what you gonna be? There is one problem with that however, luck of the draw. As much as I'd like to take credit for what my life has been so far I also realise that control is an illusion and illusory. I'm watching a good friend struggle with a brain injury that I'm afraid is eventually going to kill him. He was in a car accident and walked away. 2 years later he's bleeding out of his ears.

fjm