Fwd: [Harp-L] Re: Mustang Sally

On Dec 18, 2006, at 9:33 AM, Bobbie Giordano wrote:
As Smokey points out, it depends on the added instruments to a large degree. Things changed when we've had the addition of electric guitar or bass, upright bass, jazz guitarists, sax, accordion, keyboards, etc. Just as diatonic jazzers in the Jazz jams do, Jazz chrom players always make a big diff in the Blues jams!

[Hint, hint... smo-jo] ;)

Hint taken...I'll DO it. A lot I do depends on my mood. I generally start to a convention in a good mood, If something ticks me off, I readjust. Usually to the negative. Example: The first 3 people I ever met when I started going to fests were:

1.... Mick Zaklan 2.... Bruce Kurnow 3... Harmonica Bob Miner THIS is POSITIVE and will ALWAYS put me in a good mood. :)

smo-joe Happy belated birthday Bobbie baby doll.

Peace y'all,
Bobbie