[Harp-L] Weber Speakers experience

I have a Bassman Ltd in which I recenlty put in two
Weber Sig 10 speakers.  I got the pair "used" from a
buddy.  One speaker was unopened and the other had
been used for about three hours.  The speakers are
reguarily $40 each, but I got the set for $50!

They are awesome!  Very vintage sounding (thick),
super cheap, and early breakup.  I have no
affiliation, but would recommened these to replace the
Italian made Jensens.

I have a Weber ceramic too, which I really really
like.  I want to get one more after the holidays so I
have to Sig 10s on top and two Ceramic on the bottom.

At a large club, I can mike a Sig if I want to sound
vintage, or I can mic the Ceramic for a more
contemporary sound!

With the current line-up, I can get a great sound at
any useable volume.  However, I haven't tried the amp
in a live situation totally cranked...nor will I ever
probably need to.

Mike in MN

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Capitalize on your own strengths; develop your own style.
The world needs another harp player doing Little Walter licks
as much as it needs another Elvis impersonator."
-Paul deLay