[Harp-L] Requests (was Mustang Sally)

I think we have all had requests for songs that are made half in jest (if
not entirely). A common occurrence here in the States is the request for
"Freebird". I believe this is mostly a joke, not that the song is unworthy,
simply that the person is not entirely serious.
In the old days (!), an audience member would yell, "Boogie!" as a way to
participate. Requests for "Freebird" seem to have replaced this . . .
Gary