[Harp-L] other music with the harmonica

Hey Tom,,

Glad to hear from another harp player that plays Jimmy Buffet Music. You're the first one besides me on this list posting that I have seen. Love the web site. Check us out at www.texastide.com. I also have a Jimmy Buffett Tribute Band (Texas Tide) and love the crowds reception at our venues. Keep on playing "The Gospel From The Coast".

Fins Up,

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
www.texastide.com

In 1998, I became a fulltime member of a Michigan based Jimmy
Buffett tribute act Airmargaritaville.  (Check out our website at
www.airmargaritaville.net

Tom McGovern
Richmond, MI USA