Re: [Harp-L] Re: Metronome

"On another subject, I second Michael Rubin's suggestion to practice
with a metronome.  The four most powerful aids to getting better, in my
opinion, are a teacher, a keyboard, a metronome, and a recording
device."

I just wanted to point out that most electronic keyboards have a built-in
metronome function.  Two birds with one stone!

I've got a JamMan looper and it has a metronome with a volume control that can be adjusted to "plenty loud", it records and can play back instantly. For reasons unknown to me, it also seems to reduce feedback since I can crank up the volume louder than without it. A nice tool for learning.

Peace and music,
Dave