Re: [Harp-L] moothie - Corries

You did metion it before, but it as worth another view. And yes, he's
playing a double-sided tremolo in A/D. Plays Kate and then Mrs. MacLeod
of Raasay (to use the Scots title) on the A side, then flips over to D
for the Fairy Dance.

Winslow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKmPxLkSqv8&mode=related&search=corries%20scotland%20scottish%20folk