[Harp-L] Some Great tunes in 1st Position

Happy Holidays to all.
One of my favorite blues harp pieces is Walter Hortons version of "Trouble in Mind" The version I am thinking is on a Aligator release he did with Carry Bell. Its in the Key of A and it starts off with some high bending in the upper register and ends the melody with some the 1-2-3 holes He ends on the 1 blow reed Of course he keeps his incredible tone.
Has anybody heard and/or tried this viersion Its great incredible expressive