Re: [Harp-L] Signing Your Posts

----- Original Message -----
> Look at a map of the U.S. and Pgh is in the south western corner of
> the state of Pennsylvania , named after William Penn.
> Pennsylvania means 'Penn's Woods'.
>
> smokey-joe

-------
It's a good place to be from.

Far from...

Badda boom.

Actually, I am from there... a neighborhood where, the last time I visited,
the buildings were being stripped of all their copper wiring for scrap $$ by
the drug addicts.  I used to live right behind Channel 4, off the Ardmore
and now that's where they film episodes of COPs. Traymore Avenue is
barricaded and you have to go around Princeton and come down the street from
the top of the hill.  Scary place, the last time a ventured to the old
neighborhood.  And the last time, will be the last time!

I have property out in Plum, and up by Butler.  I might get up there
sometime next summer.  I'd love to go see the Bucs in their new stadium.  I
was a big big fan of Roberto when I was growing up, and my dad was a friend
of Danny Murtaugh's.  I spent alot of time at Forbe's Field.  The biggest
little ball park in the country!  Three Rivers never was much of a baseball
park.

No matter how far away I live, I'll always be a burgher at heart.  Maybe
even go to Kennywood on Saturday just for the heck of it.

Let's go Bucs!

Maybe I should learn some baseball organ riffs on the harp just for kicks.
(mandatory harp content)

PEACE
Scott
Grid Square EL96VD