Re: [Harp-L] Signing Your Posts

On Dec 14, 2006, at 7:46 AM, mOx wrote:

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh wrote;
I think it would be nice if everybody signed their post with their name (or
handle or what ever) and their location.<

Right on Sam

Mox,
91690 Saclas
France

BTW where's Pittsburgh?
I thought it was an article of clothing.

Originally settled by the French as Fort Duquesne (Named after the Marquis Duquesne), after the French & Indian War, it was re-named Fort Pitt by the British (after William Pitt...governor).
A small settlement grew as this was at the headwaters of the Ohio River and therefore the 'original' gateway to the west, and Gulf of Mexico.

It once ranked 9th with a population of 872,ooo (now at 29th with only 388,ooo) it is the third most depressed city in the U.S. after Detroit & St. Louis, but still headquarters for several major corporations.

Look at a map of the U.S. and Pgh is in the south western corner of the state of Pennsylvania , named after William Penn.
Pennsylvania means 'Penn's Woods'.

smokey-joe

.