RE: [Harp-L] Signing Your Posts

> Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:40:34 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Signing Your Posts
> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
> From: garry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> CC:
>
> Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh wrote;
> > >I think it would be nice if everybody signed their post with their name (or
> > handle or what ever) and their location.<
>
> good idea.
>
> Garry Hodgson
> 40.67 (40 degrees 40') | -74.5 (-74 degrees 33')

You do realize, this is probably going to get ridiculous, right?

Harp-related content: If anyone has some early sound recordings of Jason Ricci, Michael Rubin, or any other these other players who are sickeningly good at this now back when they first started playing, I (well, okay, my ego) would really like to hear them.

Jonathan Compton
Sitting in a chair behind a desk in an office on the north end of the building
(That's in the USA, for the non-US readers among us.  I wouldn't want there to be any unnecessary confusion.)