[Harp-L] John Popper Criticism REBUKED....

hey Noah and Matt, PEACE...it's the holiday season.

  I doubt Popper's career or image will be tarnished by Matt's comments on a harmonica group message board, and what Jagger and Richards really did or did not say is as irrelevant as whether or not Popper can outplay Jagger on Harp.  I doubt Popper or Jagger really care, so why do you?

  Noah said DEFINE FOR ME WHAT WACKING OFF ON ONE'S INSTRUMENT IS. and he invited us to opine on his stuff at http://www.viciousaloysius.com/  So I would like to share my opinion.  Noah, that sound sample on your web page is NOT wacking because your harp is playing a melody or line instead of repetitious noise, it fits well with what the rest of the band is playing, and it is not overly mic'd so as to drown them out.  In fact, I really like what I heard and I think you guys sound good- and I usually don't prefer that style of music.  Good stuff.

Larry C