Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci DC show canceled?

"Marc Molino" <mmolino54@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anybody know whether Jason Ricci will be playing at Madam's Organ in
> Washington, DC this Saturday (the 16th) as originally scheduled? The date no
> longer appears on his website, but it's still up at the venue's website.

sadly, that show was cancelled by the venue.  which is a shame.  it was
to be the day after finals, and my daughter was planning to go with a bunch
of friends.  it will be rescheduled after the new year.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.