[Harp-L] Trippy harp experiences

Once I was playing jazz at a coffee shop doing "All blues".  Outside, beyond our scope of vision, a trumpet player joined in.  He joined us perfectly on the melody.  I was the only instrument not tied to an amplifier so I walked outside to invite him inside to join us.  The trumpet was coming from the store next door.  I went in.  It was Miles Davis on the stereo, perfectly in pitch and time with us!

  I was being filmed for a documentary on various people who earn thier living in interesting ways.  I told them I like to play sounds not commonly found on the harp.  They filmed me playing and as I did, the harp let out wild feedback.  I was able to gain control of the sound and make it go higher and lower.  The cameraman's eyes went wild.

  I walked in nature, playing harp.  A bird started imitating me.  I had a sound repetition conversation for around 15 minutes!
  What are your trippy harp experiences?
Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com