Re: [Harp-L] Happy Holidays and rethinking harp amps

Thanks...

regarding the QSC - nope there is not an extra zero. It's nearly 1500 watts of super clean and raw power.  I use a lot of effect pedals and this rig reammy makes them shine, especially the double octave effects.  I can also sound liek a searing guitar.  The only tone I can't truly get is that old school chicago blues sound but that's not my forte anyway and I don't ever expect to be hired to play like that and of course if someone is silly enough to call me for a traditional blues gig I have a bassman. Speaking of silly hirings, the last gig I played was a tradition blues gig and I fianlly learned that first position hoochie coochie man lick. I don't normally carry high pitched harps with me so I learned something that I should have learned years ago.