[Harp-L] 12th Position on Major Cross

Hi--
For those of you who are not skipping these major cross posts--
This tuning is based on the Lee Oskar Melody Maker and can be found here:
http://overblow.com/?menuid=26#
As tuning 1.3b
Anyway, I have found that I can play the head to Yesterday in first flat
(12th) position with no OBs--that's nice--my OBs aren't very pretty . . .
And also believe this position and tuning to be the solution for playing
Sailor's Hornpipe up to speed with my band, which plays all these reels and
hornpipes at polka tempos--
Gary