Re: [Harp-L] Shelby Lynne Great Harp Solo

Shelby Lynne is more of a singer/songwriter than a country singer; she's got
more in common with Bonnie Raitt or Sheryl Crow than with Shinola Twain.
That album (I AM SHELBY LYNNE) is great, as are IDENTITY CRISIS and the
newest one, SUIT YOURSELF.

Bill Bottrell is a very well-known California producer who, among other
things, was a founder of the Tuesday Night Music Club that launched Crow.
http://www.billbottrell.com/

The harp solo is simple and tasty country-style playing, although he chokes
both of the bends he tries. Sounds like Van Morrison on INTO THE MUSIC.

ken