Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica in NYC

"PT Gazell" wrote:
<    After all the recent discussion about chromatic playing on diatonic...I
<would strongly suggest that anyone in the NYC area attend the show that
<Jason will be playing with his group "Shtreiml." I had the pleasure of
<meeting and hearing Jason at the Garden State Harmonica Festival in October.
<Flat out... this man can play!!! I not only heard him playing in numerous
<keys (flawlessly) on one harmonica, but also most of his "Shtreiml" material
<is in minor keys...all of which he does on standard Richter tuned
<harmonicas. I love this guys playing and would also suggest the combatants
<in the above mentioned thread check out his new CD as well "Fenci's Blues"
<available at the links he posted in his note...
<    Yeah I'm a fan...

I second PT.  That boy Jason is a monster, and his band is amazing.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com