Re: [Harp-L] Is Spah the exact same time every year?

Michael Rubin wrote:
> Not only do I need to know when it is THIS year, I need to
> know the date range possibility of SPAH for the future so
> I do not have to be away from home (either home) due to a
> conflict between SPAH and our anniversary.  I know it is
> around late August.  When is the earliest and latest it gets?

Just imagine the absolute most inconvenient time for someone who has
children going back to school at the end of each summer, and that's
when SPAH is scheduled every year.

Oh, and congratulations, Michael!  Get married in October and you'll
be safe.

-tim