[Harp-L] Circle of Fifths Wheels

I've made a couple of Circle of Fifths wheels, with a lot of music info on
them. Major scale, natural minor scale, positions, blue notes, relative
minor, parallel minor, modes, chords (triads); take a look and see!

I keep them in my harp case, and I've also found that I've actually learned
a lot of music theory from continued casual reference to them. Somehow, the
brain just absorbs the information over time.

You can get them from the Yahoo! HarpTalk group Files->Text files section.
Or from the Yahoo! Christian Harmonica or Bluegrass groups. Or from the new
SlideMeister II Web site (http://slidemeister.com).

Or if you're really desperate, just send me an email address, and I'll send
the two PDF files directly to you.

Print the two wheels out on card stock, punch a hole through the centers and
fasten together with an eyelet.

Crazy ('bout harp!) Bob